Victoria Park Harriers and Tower Hamlets Athletics Club
Friendly east London club for athletes of all abilities
The following calendar contains all official club fixtures, as well as other races of interest. Click on a fixture to open and close further information on that fixture.
You can subscribe to it via iCalendar or HTML (how?).
'BL' next to a fixture indicates that Boswall League points are available. The Boswall League is based on individual road and cross-country race performances over the winter season.
There is a fixtures spreadsheet that contains both scheduled and unscheduled fixtures, so you can review which races are yet to be scheduled.
- London Marathon: click here to find out more about the club's allocated places
- Southern Men's Track and Field League
- Southern Women's Track and Field League
- National Young Athletes League
- Metropolitan Cross Country League
- Chingford and District Road and Cross Country League
- Assembly Road Racing League
- Summer Parks' Road Racing League
The Club also:
- Participates in county, regional and national championships and a range of trophy events;
- Holds over 50 Club Championships annually, ranging from 100m to 20 miles, the pole vault to the hammer throw;
- Hosts a range of road racing fixtures including The Open 5 in March/April and a monthly handicap race;
- Runs an internal winter league, the Boswall League, in which all senior members may particpate.
In addition to the club fixtures list, you may like to peruse the England Athletics fixtures list and the extensive Serpentines fixtures list.